TECHNOLOGY COACHING INCLUDING EVERNOTE
just $147+gst for a limited time
Improve your personal productivity by booking a 90 minute online (or face-to-face if we are neighbours) training session with one of Australia's first Evernote Business Certified Consultants
Includes a recording of our call for you to refer back to.
Terms and Conditions
- Jul 17, 2015 DIGITAL WELLBEING: How to focus more and stress less
- Jul 15, 2015 EVERNOTE KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS: Learn these five to save time today
- Jul 13, 2015 Use Siri or learn to touch type - it's way faster
- Jul 9, 2015 EVERNOTE TUTORIAL: How to send emails to Evernote
- Jul 7, 2015 Turn your browser into a beautiful meditation space with calm.com
- Jul 5, 2015 EVERNOTE TUTORIAL: Turn off mobile data sync on iOS
- Jul 2, 2015 Telstra Air Network Providing Free Wifi Hotspots to Customers Worldwide
- June 2015
- December 2014
- Nov 28, 2014 Getting started with Evernote Work Chat on The Mac
- Nov 27, 2014 Evernote Business Card Scanning Now Available on Android
- Sep 11, 2014 Announcement: Helen Crozier becomes one of four Evernote Business Certified Consultants in Australia
- Sep 4, 2014 The Q Bracelet is by far the most stylish emergency phone charger we've seen to date.
- Sep 4, 2014 How Evernote acts as a second brain and helps one entrepreneur manage his fast growing iced-coffee business
- Sep 4, 2014 Using your child or dog's name for a password is like going out and leaving your home unlocked!
- Aug 28, 2014 Momentum's Chrome browser add-on continues to take my breath away!
- Aug 26, 2014 Reclaim white space from Facebook and the web with Adblock Plus
- Aug 20, 2014 azendoo: A beautifully simple project management platform for your life and business (i do, i do!)
- Aug 12, 2014 Breaktime for Mac: improving personal effectiveness in 90 minute blocks
- Jul 24, 2014 Why not taking breaks is bad for you and how I missed seeing a baby seal.
- Jul 21, 2014 Timely is Keyboard Karma's online scheduling recommendation for service businesses and consultants
- Jul 18, 2014 Livescribe 3: now connects to Evernote
- Jul 15, 2014 The Now Habit: turning the calendar on its head by scheduling what you love first
- Jul 6, 2014 Five Technology Tips to Keep Your Business Thriving
- Jul 1, 2014 Lettrs: out to save the thoughtful written word...
- June 2014
- May 2014
- Apr 29, 2014 An Evernote webinar in which I declare my passion for a top productivity tool that I have used for over five years!
- Apr 16, 2014 Viber: better late than never!
- Apr 10, 2014 Australia Counselling Productivity Podcast
- Apr 1, 2014 Connection Is Crucial
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- Nov 28, 2013 Inbox Tip: Cut down on how many times you 'just check email'
- Nov 26, 2013 Is Path a more authentic, happier and simpler place than Facebook?
- Nov 22, 2013 Memi: the stylish way to receive notifications of important calls or event
- Nov 20, 2013 Keyboard shortcut: Insert a website link to text
- Nov 13, 2013 Airbnb: making a difference in the sharing economy
- Nov 11, 2013 Wishlist: Chipolo bluetooth item finder for iPhone or Android
- Nov 6, 2013 Late night smartphone/tablet sessions affect sleep quality
- Nov 4, 2013 Find Things Fast with command+F or ctrl+F
- Oct 31, 2013 Livescribe 3: the smartpen we were waiting for
- Oct 30, 2013 Balanced App for iPhone Helps You Do More Of What Matters
- Oct 28, 2013 Productivity Apps: eight alarm bells to listen out for
- Oct 23, 2013 Fitbit Force: three steps forward but maybe two back?
- Oct 22, 2013 Tech Tip 001: Keyboard Shortcut To Create a New Item In Any Software Program
- Oct 21, 2013 Shoeboxed: Affordable Business Book-keeping and Data-Entry for Terminal Procrastinators
- Oct 17, 2013 Subtle Awareness of Time Spent on the Computer: Of Course There's An App For That
- Oct 15, 2013 Dream squeezing and Tikker – the wrist watch that counts down your life
- Oct 10, 2013 Campaign to help reduce anti-social behaviour on mobiles
- Oct 8, 2013 Language Lovers: Don't Go Past Duolingo
- Oct 4, 2013 How Many Times Do You Waste One Percent Of Your Day?
- Oct 1, 2013 Oversharing or just caring?
- Sep 23, 2013 The Art of Conversation
- Sep 16, 2013 The Value of Being In a State of Flow
- Sep 13, 2013 Renegade Collective: the thinking woman's (and man's) magazine
- Sep 12, 2013 100 Years Ago A Game of Chess Was Very Slow
- Sep 11, 2013 Three alternatives to using your mobile as an alarm clock
- August 2013
- Jun 5, 2013 Computing time: exploring the black hole
- May 29, 2013 Try recording what you have done rather than must do
- May 22, 2013 Due for iPhone: Nagging versus Nudging
- May 10, 2013 A habit takes on average 66 days to become permanent
- May 9, 2013 Boost someone's productivity by paying them a compliment
- May 1, 2013 Gmail Tip: Send and Archive
- May 1, 2013 Inbox Zero: is it really worth it?
- Apr 10, 2013 Treat your busyness with calm.com
- March 2013
- Feb 28, 2013 Mailbox App for iPhone: yes
- Feb 26, 2013 Listen to my productivity podcast with Profitable Hospitality
- Feb 19, 2013 Siri, you knew what I was saying all along
- November 2012
- October 2012
- June 2012
- May 2, 2012 Inbox Zero: why I get more done
- Apr 27, 2012 Do you behave like a Pavlovian Dog with your email?
- Apr 19, 2012 I know it's old-school but could I have your real life details?
- Apr 4, 2012 How much is a phone call worth?
- Mar 20, 2012 Time: it's all about choice
- Mar 7, 2012 Distractions: are you serious about removing them?
- Mar 5, 2012 Calendar Tip: add padding to your day
- Mar 2, 2012 The Case Against Being Busy
- Feb 24, 2012 Squeezing In Some Joy